30 July 2012

Livros de costura / Sewing Books

Weekend Sewing and Patchwork + Quilted Gifts foram as primeira coisas do meu espaço de costura, ainda antes de ter a máquina ou qualquer tecido.
Gosto de, à noite, quando não me apetece ligar o computador nem a televisão, ficar a a folhea-los ao som de uma música.
Weekend Sewing and Patchwork + Quilted Gifts were the first things of my sewing space, even before having the sewing machine or any fabric.
At night, I like leafing through these books at the sound of music when I  don´t wish to spend my time on the computer or television.

 


E normalmente fico perdida em pensamentos, a imaginar os próximos projectos, como estas calças de pijama ou o agulheiro.
And usually get lost in thoughts, to imagine the next project, as these pajama pants or switcher.